About Renal Multivitamins
- Formulated, Tableted and Manufactured in the USA with High Quality Ingredients
- Meets or exceed FDA Standards
- Of Superior Quality and Best Value
- Orange Cherry Flavored Chewable Wafers
- Formulated and Manufactured by a Kidney Specialist
- The Best Need Not Be the Costliest
The 2005 Kidney Disease Outcome Quality Initiative guidelines state that “…it is prudent to supplement, rather than risk deficiency, especially when supplementation is safe at the recommended levels. Therefore, dialysis patients are likely to benefit from daily vitamin supplementation that provides the recommended published vitamin profile for dialysis patients, with special attention…” given to B vitamins and folic acid.
Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) recommends only that patients with an elevated parathyroid hormone be started on calcitriol or a vitamin D analog, and that vitamin D deficiency be excluded and treated using the strategy for the general population. These recommendations are endorsed by the European Renal Best Practice guidelines.
European Practice Guideline recommended a water soluble Vitamin containing 1.1 to 1.2mg Of Thiamine, 1.1 to 1.3mg of riboflavin, 14-16mg of Niacin, 10mg of Pyridoxine and 2.5mcg of Vit B12, 1mg of Folate, 30mcg of Biotin, 5mg Pantothenic Acid, 75 to 90mg of Vit C.